PAYMENT, SHIPPING + RETURNS.
WHO DESIGNS YOUR PRODUCTS?
Everything in the shop is designed in-house and independently by Rosie. Yay!
APPLYING YOUR IRON ON PATCH.
Patches are supplied with instructions on a backing card. Lost it? No probs, here's the how-to:
- Set your iron to a hot cotton setting.
- Pop your patch in place and cover with a thin piece of cloth.
- Iron with a firm, even pressure for approx. 30 seconds.
- Iron on reverse for approx. 20 seconds.
- Wash inside out to protect your patch.
- Stitch for extra durability and permanence.
COLLABORATIONS AND OPPORTUNITIES.
We can provide text and/or images for interviews or features. Please contact us if you're interested.
Fellow creative? Get in touch if you'd like to swap ideas for guest blogging or joint projects!
BRAND REPS / BLOGGERS.
Want to rep rosie o'neill on your blog or social media? Cool! We like enthusiastic, creative people with strong photography and an aesthetic that suits the brand. We're not too hung up on numbers, but we like to see strong audience engagement and a media kit, if poss! Feel free to get in touch if this sounds like a good fit.
CAN WE SHARE OUR NEW THINGS ON SOCIAL MEDIA?
Please do - we love this! Don't forget to tag us @rosieoneilluk and use #ROONYOU