PAYMENT, SHIPPING + RETURNS.
WHO DESIGNS YOUR PRODUCTS?
Everything in the shop is designed in-house and independently by Rosie. Yay!
APPLYING YOUR IRON ON PATCH.
Patches are supplied with instructions on a backing card. Lost it? No probs, here's the how-to:
- Set your iron to a hot cotton setting.
- Pop your patch in place and cover with a thin piece of cloth.
- Iron with a firm, even pressure for approx. 30 seconds.
- Iron on reverse for approx. 20 seconds.
- Wash inside out to protect your patch.
- Stitch for extra durability and permanence.
COLLABORATIONS AND OPPORTUNITIES.
I can provide text and/or images for interviews or features. Please contact me if you're interested.
Fellow creative? Get in touch if you'd like to swap ideas for guest blogging or joint projects!
BRAND REPS / BLOGGERS.
Want to rep rosie o'neill on your blog or social media? Cool! I like enthusiastic, creative people with strong photography and an aesthetic that suits the brand. I'm not too hung up on numbers, but I like to see strong audience engagement and a media kit, if poss! Feel free to get in touch if this sounds like a good fit.
CAN WE SHARE OUR NEW THINGS ON SOCIAL MEDIA?
Please do! Don't forget to tag @rosieoneilluk and use #ROONYOU